What are you looking for?
- 10 Inspirational Modern Splashback Ideas
- 7 Creative Bathroom Tile Design Ideas
- Contemporary Glass Backsplash Designs
- A Guide to Fog Free Waterproof Bathroom TV
- Choosing a Bathroom Mirror TV
- Big Designs for Small Kitchen Sinks
- How to change a bathtub faucet in 8 simple steps.
- 7 Vibrant Red Kitchen Cabinets
- Bamboo Flooring for your Bathroom – The Basics.
- 8 Great Looking Kitchen Islands
- 7 Contemporary Shower Designs
- Kitchen Island Furniture - Suspended Seating
- 6 Space Saving Kitchen Pantries for Small Spaces
- 7 Innovative Shower System Designs
- Bathroom Shower Enclosure Ideas
Toilets for you bathroom is a necessity, however this shouldn’t mean you don’t have choice. Dual flush toilets are very popular they reduce water consumption with the dual flush system, meaning you don’t have to use more water then what you need.
Macus Trade specialize in "green" water saving fixtures including dual flush toilets like this Keewaydin model. It is a powerful syphon jet dual flush with a skirted trapway for easy cleaning.
This Duvalli dual flush toilet has a seamless exterior with a white gloss finish. Order this product online through Low Cost Bathrooms and you can save 30%, priced at £89.00 and you can also opt for deliver.
Acquinox offers a dual flush toilet that is styled differently to most toilets. With a bubble lid and long cistern, the Citta series is also available is a range of colours if a white toilet is not your style. Priced at US$390.01 with the options of worldwide delivery.
Caroma’s ‘Caravelle 2000 Smartflush Toilet’ has smooth corners and embraces advanced water saving technology with a 4.5/3 litre dual flush. Available in white or ivory and priced at AUD$671.00.
Italian inspired Napola toilet is an eco-friendly dual flush toilet with a soft touch toilet seat, this helps reduce noise and it can be purchased through the Wasauna website for $599, which is great as it normally retails at $1199.
This toilet is created by Ranon. It has a modern design that differs from most toilets. The full bowl hides the standard neck of a toilet and the cistern is a whole unit concealing pipes. It is a dual flush system with a glazed ceramic finish. Priced at US$599.
Dual flush toilet suppliersBurden Bathrooms (AUS)
Foremost Canada (CAN)