What are you looking for?
- 10 Inspirational Modern Splashback Ideas
- 7 Creative Bathroom Tile Design Ideas
- Contemporary Glass Backsplash Designs
- A Guide to Fog Free Waterproof Bathroom TV
- Choosing a Bathroom Mirror TV
- Big Designs for Small Kitchen Sinks
- How to change a bathtub faucet in 8 simple steps.
- 7 Vibrant Red Kitchen Cabinets
- Bamboo Flooring for your Bathroom – The Basics.
- 8 Great Looking Kitchen Islands
- 7 Contemporary Shower Designs
- Kitchen Island Furniture - Suspended Seating
- 6 Space Saving Kitchen Pantries for Small Spaces
- 7 Innovative Shower System Designs
- Bathroom Shower Enclosure Ideas
Everyone wants to cook like a professional. To have the ease, speed and safety of a 5 star restaurant is now readily available with the Thermador Masterpiece range. Induction technology means that the surface stays much cooler meaning it is far safer then traditional cook tops. The surface only heats the pan meaning any spills do not bake on and are incredibly easy to wipe off. It also allows instantaneous temperature change meaning it is as flexible and responsive as gas. These amazing cook tops also have a wide range of features to make cooking easy. These include superior heating precision as well as their proprietary 10-step power micro-adjustments between zero and 25% which provide far superior performance over the widest range of simmering needs. One of the most remarkable feature of induction cooktops is that they apply energy directly to the pan itself. This means that they don’t waste heat like radiant or gas systems making them far more energy efficient. Another great safety feature is the Anti-Overflow system, which automatically shuts off and sounds an alarm as soon as the alarm sound. Coming in a 36 or 30 inch with both a silver mirrored finish or mat black. A kitchen with both the ease and looks of a professional set up has never been so easy.