What are you looking for?
- 10 Inspirational Modern Splashback Ideas
- 7 Creative Bathroom Tile Design Ideas
- Contemporary Glass Backsplash Designs
- A Guide to Fog Free Waterproof Bathroom TV
- Choosing a Bathroom Mirror TV
- Big Designs for Small Kitchen Sinks
- How to change a bathtub faucet in 8 simple steps.
- 7 Vibrant Red Kitchen Cabinets
- Bamboo Flooring for your Bathroom – The Basics.
- 8 Great Looking Kitchen Islands
- 7 Contemporary Shower Designs
- Kitchen Island Furniture - Suspended Seating
- 6 Space Saving Kitchen Pantries for Small Spaces
- 7 Innovative Shower System Designs
- Bathroom Shower Enclosure Ideas
Stainless steel kitchens are more popular than ever right now and a stainless steel oven is a must to complete "the look". As always, there are hundreds of options in various shapes and sizes to puzzle over. We've spent the last day looking at various built-in stainless oven units from a number of manufacturers - here (in no particular order) are few standouts that you may want to consider;The Gaggenau Stainless steel ovens offer a sleek look for any modern kitchen. This one is 90cm wide and is 89litres in capacity, which is larger then most other built-in ovens and comes with rotary spit and baking stone. Price at £1,999.00. Thermador also provide a competitive range of stainless steel ovens. This one has a self cleaning setting which will make the oven and rack shiny new in under 2 hours. It has up to 20 pre-stored recipes, so you just set and leave. Thermador specializes in digital kitchen intelligence. Price at AUD$3849.00. This single door stainless steel built in wall oven is manufactured by Jenn-air. It is self cleaning and has Smart Touch controls and you can also preset cooking times for favorite recipes. This wall oven retails at US$1649.00. The ‘Autograph’ Electric Double Multifunction Oven by Micromark. A Big name for a big oven (with a presumably big price tag). This wall oven can be used as a fan forced or conventional oven. It has been triple glazed for added safety and includes a wide grill. (Prices were not included on the website). Steam ovens are fasting becoming the trend for people seeking a healthier alternative to preparing a meal. We aren't exactly sure when this would come in handy, but it is definitely the best looking steam variant we've seen. This is one created by SMEG. It is 70cm wide with 8 different settings and 2 years warranty. An oven with personality! Created by Turbochef it has a signature design like no other - Broadly curved edges, hearth-shaped sculpted doors, premium stainless steel chassis and polished aluminum door handles form the exterior. The bottom cavity acts as a conventional oven whilst the top cavity will cook your food 15 x faster then conventional ovens. (You will need to locate a supplier in your area for exact pricing).